Vince Rountree, age 58, is passionate about helping people with weight loss, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol to reduce their dependency on medication or get them off meds completely. How can he do that? Vince runs a business called Eat Plants and Thrive, which creates and markets programs that help people treat diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol with plant-based nutrition. His “Lose Weight Eating More Program” helps people lose 1-2 pounds per week, eating as much as they want, even if they don’t exercise! He is the author of the book, “Lower Your Blood Pressure with Food”. He is an Emory University trained Integrative Health Coach and works with clients’ one-on-one in groups and he works with corporations to improve the health of employees. Integrative Health Coaching empowers clients to make lasting behavior changes that are the foundation for a lifetime of health and well-being.
Education and Certifications
•National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
•Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Rutgers College of Engineering
• Master’s in Business Administration from Emory University
• Certificate in Health Coaching from Emory University
• Certification in Plant Based Nutrition from Cornell University
• Certification as a Food for Life Instructor from PCRM, Food for Life is an evidence-based program designed by physicians, nurses, and registered dieticians that offers cancer, diabetes, weight management, and children’s classes that focus on the lifesaving effects of healthful eating.
• Certification in Nutritional Strategy for Coronary Artery Disease from Cleveland Clinic